Core & Pure | Grade -A Essential Oils Made In India |

The Delhi International Trade Fair is a great opportunity for us to discover not only international products but also brands that are very close to our homes but have not been identified yet. I discovered one such brand during my visit to the Delhi International Trade Fair 2021. 

The fair was held after 2 years due to the Covid-19 Pandemic situation. Though I was a little afraid to visit the fair thinking that it would be crowded, I could not miss this opportunity too. I went to visit the fair and it was absolutely worth it. 

During the entire day, I explored many brands that were local to our community but I had never heard of and towards the end of my visit I found Core & Pure. The founder of the brand was present there herself and I had a good conversation with her and she is an amazing person herself. 

Core And Pure Essential Oils


What Is Core & Pure All About?

Core & Pure is a brand that truly understands the importance of plant-based natural products. It provides a variety of essential oils, massage oils, hydrosols, and also blends designed for specific purposes. It also has a collection of hand-crafted soap and a facial oil serum, the major product line however is essential oils that it provides. Some of the essential oils provided by Core & Pure are lavender, eucalyptus, cinnamon leaf, ajwain, sage, ylang-ylang, lemon, cypress, sage, patchouli, and tea tree. The list is not exhaustive. However, what I found more interesting is the blends of essential oils that they have created specifically to address a particular issue. 

What Are Essential Oils And How They Benefit You?

Essential oils are the core essence of any plant/flower. it contains the goodness and fragrance of that particular plant in very concentrated and undiluted forms. Essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, for topical use, in diffusers for a well-fragranced room, in beauty products like soaps, creams lotions, etc., and in replacement of perfumes.

Different essential oils provide different benefits. For example, lavender is well known to reduce stress and fatigue, eucalyptus is known for uplifting mood and also benefitting in respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis, peppermint oil soothes pains and muscle spasms, sage calms and relaxes the skin, tea tree oil helps fight acne and so on.

You can find the benefits of all the essential oils on their website
 

What are the blends created by Core & Pure?

Core & Pure provides 3 different blends for now - Insomnia, Focus, and Disinfectant blend. 

The insomnia blend is a mix of majorly 3 essential oils -lavender, sandalwood, and chamomile. It also contains a few more oils. All these essential oils are known for their calming and relaxing properties. This blend balances your mind and emotions and promotes better sleep. You can use a couple of drops on your pillow or in a diffuser.

Core and Pure Insomnia



The focus blend is majorly a mix of grapefruit, lavender, rosemary, and a few more oils. As the name suggests it improves your concentration. It grounds you and removes all internal distractions that reduce your concentration. You can apply it to your temple area, neck, or inside of your wrist for great results. You can also use a diffuser to spread its goodness in the entire room.

core and pure blend focus



The disinfectant blend as the name suggests is a blend to purify the air and the surfaces you live around. It is a blend of oils like clove, tea tree, cinnamon, and many more. It is said to kill viruses and bacterias and spreads a pleasing aroma. You can add 5-6 drops while normally mopping your floor or also use it in a diffuser. You can also add it to your regular sanitizer or handwash.

core and pure disinfectant blend



Why do I recommend Core & Pure?


I have been using essential oils for a long time now. Specifically, Lavender oil is something that I have used for more than 8 years now. I have bought many brands and done many experiments to find the product that I actually can recommend. I had been using a brand for a long time now because that was the closest I could get to purity. 

When I saw this brand I decided to give it a try. I went inside the shop and realized a positive vibe. I met the owner and I could see how passionate she was about creating pure essential oils. Thus, I decided to get the product. After using it for almost 2 weeks I can say that the product is amazing. After testing more than half a dozen brands I can say that I have found the quality I wanted.


You can purchase their products from Nykaa, Amazon, or Flipkart.
Be Vocal About Local




Comments

To Support Me