Deyga | Indian Skincare Brand |


With realities of harsh chemical pro skincare brands coming into the highlight, more and more people are turning towards natural, organic, and chemical-free skincare brands. On my journey towards eliminating the chemical-filled skincare products, I came across an Indian skincare brand that was natural, organic, and had many handmade products - Deyga.

Within a short span, Deyga has received thousands of 5-star reviews and has made its place as an Indian Organic Skincare Brand. A few of the products that I loved from this brand were:

1. Deyga Vanilla Lip Balm: Though most people had suggested me to try the Beetroot Lip Balm I did not want a tint in my Lip Balm and thus I selected the Deyga Vanilla Lip Balm. It has ingredients like Avacado oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, shea butter, beeswax, and vanilla extract. The product came in a tin circular tin box in a 20g packing. It had a very sweet smell. The Deyga Vanilla Lip Balm leaves your lips hydrated and soft for approximately 2 to 3 hours. It is recommended to re-apply the lip balm after a few hours (depending on the type of climate you live in). The quantity is enough to last for 8 months and that is when its expiry date is stated. I believe it should also be available in a 10g pack.

Quantity: 20 g

Price: Rs.290


2. Deyga Rose Glow Serum: I have oily skin and serums and face oils are something that I mostly avoid. Deyga Rose Glow Serum though is an entirely different story. I have been using this product in two different ways. One by putting a few drops on my fingertips and rubbing it in o a clean and dry face and the other by mixing it in my Multani mitti face pack. It is an all-natural product and has done wonders for my skin. It has given a natural pink glow on my cheeks which was missing for a long time.

Quantity: 30 ml

Price: Rs. 790




3. Deyga Shea Saffron Bath Bar: The Deyga shea saffron bar is a handmade soap with the goodness of shea butter and saffron. Along with that it also contains olive oil and castor oil. Shea butter is a great moisturizer for the skin while saffron adds glow to the skin. The product is amazing for Dry and Normal skin. For people with oily skin, I would suggest their charcoal-based soap.

Price: Rs.390


4. Deyga Aloe vera Gel: Aloe vera is always the best for your skin and that is why it is called the miracle plant. It is god for all skin types and keeps the skin moisturized while giving it a glow. The Deyga aloe vera gel is an organic skin product that helps me keep my skin moisturized without making it oily or blocking the pores.

Quantity: 100g

Price: Rs350


Be Vocal About Local

Comments

To Support Me